Here is how information is organized on Thrifty Times.
There are several categories. You can find the following in the Newsletter and on the top menu on the site:
* Financial Freedom - articles which discuss the proper perspectives needed for true financial freedom.
* Budget Battle - examples of strategies and helps to keep our budget in line.
* Household Hints - ways to save money around the house.
* Reasonable Recipes - simple, healthful recipes using common, inexpensive ingredients
* Simple Savings - small changes you can make to save small amounts of money which over time and together with other simple savings will save well.
* Smart Shopping - how smart strategies can save on purchased items.
* Practicing the Principles - Personal testimonies of following God's will for our finances
Periodically the Thrifty Times Newsletter is sent out. It will include all of the articles since the last Newsletter and is a wonderful way to keep up with what has been posted to the website. Click on "Newsletter" above to sign up.
You may discuss articles or join discussions on any of the above categories by visiting the forums groups found here: Discussion Forums.
Submissions on any of the above topics\categories are welcome. You can e-mail your submissions to
May God bless you,
The Thrifty Times Staff